Keto Chocolate Chips Cupcake Recipe
Yummy keto(extremely low carb) cupcakes!
- 12 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 6 tbsp stevia powder or 3 drops stevia extract
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 warm water
- 2 tea spoon vanilla extract
- 2 tea spoon baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of himalayan salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F or 175 C and let them be there for 20-25 minutes
- They raise like regular cupcakes, so don’t leave some space for that
- After taking them out of the oven, let them cool down for 1 hour
- Then remove them from the cups
You can use only coconut flour or only Almond flour! Or both! Just make sure to add flour little by little ! Usually, 3 tbls of coconut flour equals to 12 tbls Almond flour . But Almond flour recipes taste like regular desserts and coconut flour recipes taste coconuty!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply