Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Look how divine they are!
- 480 grams a pot of spreadable cheese
- Juice and zest of a lemon
- 3 eggs
- 4 sachets of stevia powder
- Mix the ingredients well in a bowl
- Spoon that mixture on top of the crushed cookie base
- Take your cheesecake to the oven over a minimum heat (170 degrees)
- Decorated with Italian meringue and red berries (to avoid sugar you can make swiss meringue, egg whites beaten + stevia powder)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply