Granola and Almond Bars Recipe
They are delicious!
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 and 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup melt dark chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil and stevia powder
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl (except the chocolate)
- Mix very well until everything is completely integrated
- If you feel that it needs a little more almond cream add 1 or 2 more tbsp
- Spread the preparation on a plate covered with waxed paper so that it does not stick
- With the help of your hands you shape it until it is uniform (you moisten your hands a little to easier to handle)
- Cover with the melted chocolate on top and add more granola to decorate (optional)
- Take to the refrigerator and left it overnight in the fridge
- Cut the bars and enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!