Cobblers and Pies Recipe
Nutritious & Delicious 😉
- 5 zucchini’s
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups almond flour
- Peel 5 zucchini’s dice up into small chunks cook out all the moisture in a pan
- Let sit in lots of cinnamon & stevia & some lemon juice overnight
For crumble topping:
- Melt 1 stick of butter
- Mix melted butter with 2 cups almond flour
- Add a few tsps of Stevia & lots of cinnamon
- Butter a baking pan, add the marinated zucchini chunks, top with crumble topping & walnuts & bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!