Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
Tasteful and sugar free morning with chocolate pancakes!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together
- Heat a pan adding some butter and with a big spoon add some of the mixture. Cook 2 "each side
- Repeat until the mixture is done
- Build a tower with the pancakes since you have already spread on each pancake Stevia Nutella
- At the end dust the top with crumbled biscuits and banana slices
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply